When you want the independence and dignity of living alone but desire support with daily living activities, Parkway Heights assisted living is available. Located on the beautiful gated grounds of Parkway Village, we are licensed by the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care as an Assisted Living Level II Facility.
We provide an intermediate level of support, 24 hours a day, with services such as three meals served daily; assistance, as needed, with personal care (dressing, bathing, grooming); and medication administration.
You can choose to participate in activities planned by our assisted living activities director or pursue your own hobbies and interests. Complimentary transportation can take you to medical appointments.
You also experience peace of mind with staffing by licensed RNs, LPNs, and CNAs. Plus, you have access to the Baptist Health Clinic on-site if you choose it for your primary care.
Parkway Heights assisted living provides safety and security, and at the same time, a carefree environment that will ensure your comfort and enjoyment. If you are ready for additional services to lighten the burden of daily living, Parkway Heights is the perfect place to call home.
Not sure if assisted living is the right care level for you or your loved one? This article may help answer that question.
Assisted Living Amenities
- Your choice of a studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom apartment home with kitchenette
- All utilities except cable TV, phone, and Internet (central antenna for local stations included)
- Full-size refrigerator
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- Assistance with bathing and/or dressing, if needed
- Medication administration by nursing staff, if needed
- Meal delivery to apartment home for short illnesses
- On-site nursing care, as needed
- Planned activities and outings
- Local transportation as needed
- On-site hair salon (nominal charge)
- Podiatry services (fee-for-service)
- Smoke free and pet free (but pets are welcome to visit!)
Assisted Living Floor Plans
Parkway Heights offers three floor plans to choose from–a studio, one bedroom, and two bedroom. Download our assisted living floor plans booklet to view your options.
"When asked, 'What do you like most about living at Parkway Village?' our residents told us: kind, helpful staff; safety and security; and beautiful grounds and landscaping. "