For when you want to maintain the independence and dignity of living alone but desire support with daily living activities, Parkway Heights assisted living is available. Located on the beautiful gated grounds of Parkway Village, we are licensed by the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care as an Assisted Living Level II Facility.
We provide an intermediate level of support, 24 hours a day, with services such as three meals served daily; assistance, as needed, with personal care (dressing, bathing, grooming, ambulation with or without a device); and medication administration.
You can choose to participate in activities planned by our activities director or pursue your own hobbies and interests. Complimentary transportation can take you to medical appointments.
You also experience peace of mind with staffing by licensed RNs, LPNs, and CNAs, and access to the Parkway Village Senior Clinic.
Parkway Heights assisted living provides safety and security, and at the same time, a carefree environment that will ensure your comfort and enjoyment. If you are ready for additional services to lighten the burden of daily living, Parkway Heights is the perfect place to call home!
Assisted Living Amenities
- Your choice of a studio, one bedroom, or two bedroom apartment home with kitchenette
- All utilities except cable TV, phone, and Internet (central antenna for local stations included)
- Full-size refrigerator
- Three meals daily, plus snacks
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Weekly laundry service
- Assistance with bathing and/or dressing, if needed
- Medication administration by nursing staff, if needed
- Meal delivery to apartment home for short illnesses
- On-site nursing care, as needed
- Planned activities and outings
- Local transportation as needed
- On-site hair salon (nominal charge)
- Podiatry services (fee-for-service)
- Smoke free and pet free
Assisted Living Floor Plans
"When asked, 'What do you like most about living at Parkway Village?' our residents told us: kind, helpful staff; safety and security; and beautiful grounds and landscaping. "