When your loved one needs nursing care and/or rehabilitative services, the Parkway Health Center is available. We are licensed by the Arkansas Office of Long Term Care as a Nursing Facility. We’re able to provide all levels of nursing care: personal care, intermediate care, and skilled care, on a private pay basis.
We provide nursing care with compassion and respect for each resident. Our goal is to help residents reach and maintain their maximum potential by addressing physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual needs. Residents stay with us on a short-term (respite) and long-term basis.
Our excellent staff-to-resident ratio allows Parkway Health Center to provide the finest, most comprehensive professional nursing care and rehabilitative services. Our staff includes an administrator, director of nursing, RNs, LPNs, CNAs, activities coordinator, and housekeepers.
At regularly scheduled conferences, professionals from different disciplines review the profile of each resident and assess progress. The health care team includes a medical director, pharmacist, dietician, therapists, and activities coordinator.
Rehabilitative services are available as prescribed by each resident’s physician, including physical therapy, speech therapy, and occupational therapy. In addition, spiritual guidance and support are also an integral part of Parkway Health Center. Our active chapel committee visits each resident weekly, under the direction of the Parkway Health Center chaplain. Chapel services are held weekly.
Nursing Care Amenities
- 24-hour Licensed Nursing Care
- Attractively-furnished private and semi-private rooms
- Electronic beds
- Housekeeping services
- 3 meals daily, plus snacks
- Therapeutic diets
- Medication administration
- 24-hour nurse call system
- Enclosed courtyard
- Secure building exits
- In-room television with basic channels; residents can add cable TV at their own expense
- Planned activities such as Bible study, crafts, games, exercise classes, and birthday/holiday celebrations
- Physician visits (fee-for-service)
- Pharmaceuticals (fee-for-service)
- Laboratory tests (fee-for-service)
- X-rays (fee-for-service)
- Physical, speech, and occupational therapy (as prescribed; fee-for-service)
- Private telephone (at resident expense)
- On-site hair salon (nominal charge)
- Podiatry services (fee-for-service)
- Smoke free and pet free
"Meeting with the administrator, the director of nursing (a nurse practitioner), and one of the two registered nurses on staff; observing a practical nurse making her rounds; and watching the certified nursing aides caring for their patients in a surprisingly immaculate environment were enough to give me a sense of relief that our journey for skilled care had ended. We had come home."